Rain God!!!

|

The first good rains showers for this summer showered over Hyderabad today. There has been slight drizzling now and then but nothing as good as this one, nothing worth calling a rain.I guess it was conventional rain, created due to the high heat waves in the city the last few days. Its amazing how things follow a rule and a balance in nature. Its amazing how spectacular and beautiful they are. To me it seems that man is incapable of creating something as beautiful as a fresh summer rain as much hard as he might try.

Last few days I have been bombarded with atheistic views from a few people indirectly lead by Richard Dawkins. I was tempted to believe God doesn't exist but the rains confirmed to me that he does. Atheists believe that life has no purpose, we are all cosmic dust, nature creates and destroys everything.

I believe the laws of nature are God. Nature doesn't do anything without purpose. Water melons come in summer (unless of course grown in a green house), everything seems to follow a rule a divine order. But why then are there earthquakes and volcanoes and tsunamis , I dont know I am not intelligent enough to know the laws but they convince me that there is something above (not in heaven) that controls all this , might be some atoms of chemical x thats is not yet invented , may be martians :) but whatever it is I shall call it God and continue to revere it.

Cheers,
--Badri--

1 comments:

Rama Mohan said...

Hi Badri,
Your writing skills are great.
I like your beliafes. Some times I am also thinking same. But I am not as good writer as you.

From three days there are some powerful rains in Hyderabad city and around. May be these rains hurted some people. Today's new paper published some negetive news about yesterday's rain.

regards,
Mohan
whenever you feel free visit my blog.
http://lifestyle-india.blogspot.com